The below is supported by the recommended guidance from NHS England. Our main priority is to keep our patients safe and try to ensure that the practice remains open.
If you are presenting with a cough or/and fever, or a member of your household presents with symptoms, please follow NHS England advice, contact 111 online and self isolate for 14 days. After 14 days, or before, if your symptoms worsen, then you will be advised to contact 111 again.
The walk in clinics in the mornings have been cancelled with immediate effect.
All pre-booked appointments are suspended. If you already have a pre-booked appointment, one of the team will contact you to see how we can help.
No appointments will be booked at the reception desks. If you have a problem and need to be seen, please phone the surgery.
Please phone the surgery on the day, at which time your request will be dealt with. You will be called back by either a doctor or an emergency care practitioner. Only if they feel that you need to be seen, will you be invited into the surgery. No face to face appointments will be made on your initial conversation with the receptionist.
From Monday 16th March, there will be telephone triage appointment only. These are for the clinicians to carry out an assessment of your need, and they will advise the best course of action, and determine if you need to visit the practice.
- To keep you safe and permit the doctor to prioritise medical emergencies, you MUST advise the receptionist of the reason for your call.
- If, following triage, you are asked to come into the surgery, please abide by the given instructions for when you arrive.
- Do not be alarmed if you are examined by one of the team wearing protective aprons, gloves and masks.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitise before and on leaving the surgery.
- All of the above are subject to change due to the evolving nature of this pandemic.
To protect our patients and the service we offer, we ask patients coming to the surgery to wear a face covering.
Thank you for your support and understanding at this time.